The TIS team would like to update you on some of our key actions in relation to COVID-19.
Our current key focus is to:
- Maintain the health of our employees
- Continued construction, maintenance and delivery of works for our customers
- Continued sale and delivery of equipment and materials through our retail and wholesale outlet at Capalaba
TIS is doing all it can to maintain a business as usual approach wherever possible, whilst strictly following health guidelines in relation to social distancing, general personal hygiene and workspace hygiene including vehicle, truck and plant and equipment cleaning:
- Our project delivery teams are continuing to work on important projects throughout the state
- Our office-based support teams have adopted safe work practices in line with the principles of social distancing to mitigate the risk of a full support services outage
- To assist our retail and wholesale customers TIS is offering a free delivery service of any equipment and materials required. Importantly this will be performed under the applicable health guidelines and we hope this is of assistance to our valued clients.
All staff have been advised to avoid face to face meetings where possible and to conduct meetings by phone or in small groups in an open setting and we ask that all customers and suppliers also take this approach.
TIS fully supports the measures taken by the Government to secure our borders, the health of all Queenslanders and the long-term future of the State. By working together, supporting each other and maintaining confidence, we will get through this and get Queensland back on track.
Please continue to address any enquiries or orders through your normal TIS contact. Also please feel free to contact me directly if I can assist you personally or provide any other information.
Thank you, stay well and let’s all look out for each other during this challenging time.
Ph: 3245 6000
M: 0418 787 011